SUN CAPITAL - 6 OCTOBER
Brochure and Floor Plans
About Sun Capital
I. PROJECT OVERVIEW
Inaugurated in 2015, Sun Capital project was signed and approved by H. E. President Adel Fatah Elsisi during Egypt’s first Economic Forum, in the presence of the ministers of Housing, Tourism & Investment to be the first private sector development project in partnership with the Egyptian Government.
Stretching over 550 acres in the heart of the world’s greatest civilizations, “Sun Capital” is the world’s latest addition of a complete metropolitan city named the New Touristic Capital of Egypt, where life, business and entertainment are combined.
The city is divided into 15 sectors which accommodates all the needed segments of services, facilities and amenities enabling residents and tenants to be in proximity to all their day to day & business needs.
The project is divided into 2 main sectors; a residential sector which offers a wide range of products and a commercial mixed use area which will be the crown jewel of the project. The 2 sectors are separated by a 50 meters wide main Boulevard, securing the exclusivity of the residential sector from the mixed use area.
Sun Capital, a new city located at the sight of the great Pyramids one of the greatest wonders of the ancient world.
• The Project is located on the west side of Egypt’s Capital, in one of the most prominent areas with access to all main landmarks and governmental facilities securing easy access to all owner and tents.
• The project is licensed with No. 1 Cairo Fayoum Road, facing the new Pyramids of Egypt new entrance.
All roads lead to Sun Capital. Sun Capital is accessible via a huge network of main highways and roads, positioning the projects proximity in an optimum location.
• The roads leading to the project, are all either brand new roads, or planned for renovation by the Government as part of the country’s road renovation plan.
• Roads: - Cairo Fayoum highway
- Ring Road/Wahat Road
- Regional Ring Road
Sun Capital, is placed in a very strategic location in West Cairo, in close proximity to major landmarks:
• Sphinx international airport: 15 mins
• Egyptian Grand Museum: 5 mins
• Zewail City: 2 mins
• Mall of Egypt: 5 mins
• Mina House Hotel & Pyramids VIP gates: 6 mins
• Main public entrance for the Pyramids: 5 min
• Cosmic Village: 3 mins
• Smart Village: 12 min
• Sheikh Zaied City: 10 mins
• Regional Ring Road entrance: 2 mins
• 26th July Central Corridor: 10 mins
• Eldaaba Coridor: 15 mins
• Main public entrance for the Pyramids: 5 mins
• New Capital: 45 mins
• Central Cairo: 20 mins
• Cairo International Airport: 25 mins
• Fifth Settlement (tagamo3): 30 min
Pyramids of Egypt
Mina House Hotel
Grand Egyptian Museum
Mall of Egypt
Sphinx International Airport
III. PROJECT IN NUMBERS
• 557.65 Acres of which 60% residential 40% mixed use.
• They are 2 separate projects with a separate entrance and 50 m wide road, with high fences. Securing the exclusivity and privacy of the residential sector, while giving a complete feel for the Mixed Use Area as a stand alone project and a welcoming reflection for non residents to enjoy the services and facilities of the mixed used area.
Total landscape area:
• 82% landscape and hard scape of the total.
Total foot print:
• 18% of total area.
Total number of units:
• 12,000 units
• Stand Alone Villas
• Twin Houses
• Family Grand Homes
• Gated phases
• 24hrs Security (CCTV and central security facility)
• Service area per each phase including (Grocery – Pharmacy – Clinics)
• Project fresh water reservoir
• Project waste water treatment
• Electronic gates
• Luxury external fishing (Marbles & Metal cladding)
• Underground parking
• Fully finished corridors
• Double height entrances with access cards
• Audio / Video intercom
• Automated fire fighting system
• Triple play system (Satellite TV – Landlines – Internet)
• Garbage shoots per floor
• Storage for all residence
IV. RESIDENTIAL PHASES
• The residential phases carry more than 12,000 units, 6 phases spreading over 335 acres
• Club-house : 5.02 acres overlooking 1KM of an open view of landscape and water features; includes Spa – GYM – Fully integrated sports facilities – Meeting room – concierge – Ballrooms
• Units range from studios, apartments to stand alone villas, twin & row house and penthouses or garden duplex.
• Interconnected pedestrian system: In the 100% of the project total area, residents can move from the residential project to the mixed use project with no roads or cars interaction. The pedestrian system can reach from 6 KM up to 10 KM based on the route taken and will be filled with landscapes and water features throughout.
V. MIXED USE AREAS
Total of (223.07 Acres)
• 2 international Schools: 8 Acres each (16 Acres)
• International University: (25.02 Acers)
• World class medical facility: (6.217 Acres)
• Anchor Mall: (11 Acers)
• High end mall: (30 Acres)
• Outlet Mall: (30 Acres)
• Sun Piazza: 14 Acers with a diameter 240m
• Sun Piazza Retail area: 20 Acres
• Top of the line Hospitality: Intercontinental & Fairmont towers (9.41 Acres) with 11 stories with the highest view in the area.
• Open Park: 24 Acres
• Administrative & Governmental office: (3.87 Acres) up to 11 stories with the highest point in the area.
• Full underground parking.