ZAHRA NORTH COAST

MEMAAR ALMORSHEDY

Request Brochure for Zahra by Memaar Almorshedy

Nestled between Hacienda Bay and Bo Islands, Zahra overlooks golden sand beaches, azure blue waters and picturesque scenery, in the midst of all the hustle and bustle of the north coast. These homes are at the center of an exclusive summer spot, at the heart of all that is going down in the Sahel scene. At Zahra North Coast Resort, residents have exclusive access to 650 meters of Mediterranean Sea coastline, where individuals or families can bask in the sun or enjoy the clear warm waters that make the North Coast a favorite summer destination. The 6-zone project is to house around 3,000 units, 80 percent of which are provided with a marvelous view of the numerous internal fjord-like lagoons, while the remaining 20 percent overlook a soothing garden view of the many green areas of the project. This beautiful spot will offer a suite of unique amenities such as an international hotel chain, water features, a sports club, club house, entertainment area, football club and a central park.

Photo Gallery

Location of Zahra on Google Maps

EGYPT REAL ESTATE HUB

Locations

Top Developers

Registered in England Number: 11399095
Registered Address:
Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX

Phone us: +44 7746 011 121

WhatsApp us: Click Here

  • Egypt Real Estate Hub Facebook Page
  • Follow Egypt Real Estate Hub Twitter
  • Egypt Real Estate Hub on Instagram
  • Egypt Real Estate Hub on Pinterest
  • Egypt Real Estate Hub on Linkedin

Quick Links

Copyright © 2020 - Egypt Real Estate Hub