ARMONIA NEW CAPITAL

Request Brochure for Armonia New Capital

Armonia New Capital introduces a smart and unique architectural concept where living inside a park is the dominating theme. It offers a range of facilities and entertainment services all complimenting the idea of living within a park by maintaining more than 80% green spaces. Armonia offers an aesthetically pleasing lifestyle surrounded by everything one needs. There are two types of luxurious apartment buildings; stand-alone and residence buildings.

Armonia New Capital is strategically located in the R7 district in close proximity to the diplomatic district and the green river.

Spread over 42 Acres, Armonia's footprint represents only 20% of its total area area and the remaining 80% is dedicated to the park. Armonia offers wide variety of living spaces ranging from 1-bedroom apartments to 4-bedroom homes known as Cielo Villas. Living spaces range from 87 sqm to 347 sqm to cater to all home buyers.

Apartment buildings are designed purely with white stones that represents clouds in the sky creating comfort for the eyes that beholds such beauty, creating harmony with nature.

Armonia features unmatched amenities categorised according to the different age brackets of its residents. Experience the true harmony strolling around the park and passing by the activities engineered within.

Request Brochure for Armonia New Capital

EGYPT REAL ESTATE HUB

Locations

Top Developers

Registered in England Number: 11399095
Registered Address:
Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX

Phone us: +44 7746 011 121

WhatsApp us: Click Here

  • Egypt Real Estate Hub Facebook Page
  • Follow Egypt Real Estate Hub Twitter
  • Egypt Real Estate Hub on Instagram
  • Egypt Real Estate Hub on Pinterest
  • Egypt Real Estate Hub on Linkedin

Quick Links

Copyright © 2020 - Egypt Real Estate Hub